Genuine handcrafted silver earrings are really as beautiful as it is exclusive. Whether you are considering pieces to increase your collection or are searching for gifts, there are great online resources for handmade earrings, pendants, bands, barrettes, and necklaces. For an excellent buying experience, follow these five tips. At Angelo Alexander, we believe that all of our customers deserve the very best. For that reason, a lot of time and care goes into the making of every single piece that we sell. All of our pieces are made to our own unique designs and handcrafted by expert jewelers right here in the USA. We believe in the power of community, which is why we use local craftspeople to bring our wonderful designs to life. Visit: angeloalexander.com
- Look for a reputable source. This might go without stating, but don’t mistake commercially produced earrings with handcrafted silver jewelry. The second option is manufactured by artisans that take great satisfaction in their work. It’s beneficial to choose a company that is in business for many years, and that is offering online for at least five years.
- Take benefit of customization. When charms are handmade, it could be custom-made in almost any amount of ways, from the measures of stores to the types of gemstones found in pendants and bands. You don’t have to accept “almost sufficient.” Instead, you can get the piece you’ve always imagined, in the right size.
- Measure carefully. Because personalized items generally aren’t returnable, it is important to ensure that the handcrafted silver charms you order will fit. It takes merely a few moments to obtain a good dimension, and doing this will ensure that the necklace or band you order will be precisely what you want. For bands, ask a pal to have a little bit of string, place it across the knuckle or most significant part of your finger, and tag the string. To look for the size, contain the string against a tape measure and compare your dimension to the website’s sizing graph. If you’re among sizes, you need to go with the bigger size. You can even use string to measure for bracelet, necklace, or anklet measures.
- Do your gemstone research. The very best online earrings sites have an abundance of information on gemstones. Before you order, have a look at the gemstones you are thinking about. It is important to know, for example, that aquamarine can be cleaned with dishwashing detergent, but that ultrasonic and vapor cleaning may harm the stone. Likewise, you might know that pearls are sensitive and can certainly absorb liquids, nevertheless, you may not know that turquoise is also porous and can certainly become stained.
If you’re heading to order earrings with gemstones, it is also imperative to know if the rocks are natural or if their colors have been improved. Reputable artisans will openly share these details. Avoid being alarmed, however, if the rocks have been warmed or irradiated to intensify or change their colors. Normally shaded rubies, sapphires, and topaz, for example, are extraordinarily uncommon; it can be an accepted practice within the earrings industry to improve gemstone colors.
- Invest in genuine. Silver treasured metal charms are beautiful, but only when it’s real silver treasured metal. Ensure that the web source you decide on uses either silver (. 925 or 92. 5 percent silver treasured metal) or fine silver treasured metal (99. 9 percent genuine silver treasured metal ). When you spend money on handcrafted silver jewelry, you are not only buying a bit you will cherish, but one which will probably become an heirloom for future decades.